Reiki Jin Kei Do: The Way of Compassion & Wisdom
My Amazon Author Pageamazon.com/author/stevegoochwrites
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Time to Redefine What a Real Man is!
- Why Your Child Should be Learning Meditation in School
- The Reiki Power Symbol Meditation
- The Om Experiment: Down in the Mud, Day #8
- The Om Experiment: Down in the Mud, Day #4
- The Om Experiment: Down in the Mud, Day #1
- The Om Experiment: Down in the Mud (Prelude) Day #1
- Buddho Meditation Group on Insight Timer
- How Vegan Got Hip
- Reiki Transformation
- Spirit Guides in Reiki
- Time for 12seconds for Peace?
- Review: Get Your Sh*t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want
- Walking in Maadi and planning some writing.
- Review: The Diamond Cutter: The Buddha on Managing Your Business and Your Life
- Follow Steve Gooch on WordPress.com
What I’m Reading
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Tag Archives: Research
In his article ‘How to Use Sound to Heal Yourself‘, Roger Gabriel described Om as “The first impulse to emerge from the silence of the absolute, or the field of Pure Potentiality, was the sound “OM” or more correctly “AUM,” according … Continue reading
In doing my research for my new book on the power and benefits of chanting the Om mantra, I came across a wonderful little video of Deepak Chopra being interviewed about the Om, called ‘Science of Om’. Chopra states that … Continue reading
Not a great start to this experiment. It was later than I wanted to start this session, but as I was in the middle of a power cut (in half the apartment only, and with some random power points also … Continue reading
My new book requires research into the mantra ‘Om’. It’s not a subject that is entirely unfamiliar to me. I’ve been using it for a number of years, along with it’s associated visual representation from the Tibetan Uchen script in … Continue reading
On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft by Stephen King My rating: 5 of 5 stars I had to read this. It’s Stephen King after all, and if anyone knows how to write a blockbuster, very saleable novel, you can’t … Continue reading
I’ve had some interesting discussions recently about Islam and veganism, and whether or not there is a conflict between these two philosophies when it comes to the eating of meat, or the drinking of milk etc. So I thought I would … Continue reading
Here’s a question for you, because it is doing my head in. I am trying to set this website up, and include all of the articles that I have had published over the years in various magazines and newspapers. I’m … Continue reading
Sunday morning coffee, answering emails, the cleaner here, forcing me to move from desk to coffee table and back again, and my highlighter marking up passages in the 2016 edition of ‘The Writer’s & Artists Yearbook’. I like this idea … Continue reading